Voters Involved In Building Equity (VIBE) is working to fight for systemic change by focusing on issues like the school to prison pipeline and demanding changes in school suspension policies. VIBE looks to radically impact the voting system by shifting the way we engage eligible voters. We have to bring justice for the Black boys who make up 47% of the Buffalo Public School District but make up 65% of short term suspensions and 69% of long term suspensions. For the youth who are labeled as a problem because they are expressive or need more mentorship paired with restorative practices.
We vote because it affects our children, our mothers, our fathers, our community.
Organized People + Organized Money + An Organized Narrative + Organized VOTES
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Contact your organizer on how to set up a justice team at your organization or church
- Request a training for your location or team
- Sign up for our 2020 planning team
- YOUTH: Looking for an internship? Give us a call!
- Like us on Facebook @vibebuffalo,
- Follow us on Instagram @vibebuffalo,
- Sign up to receive text messages by texting JOIN to 716-204-7910
Your Organizer: Kartika Carr
716-264-3922 | email@example.com
Come catch the VIBE at Voice.
#issavibe #vibewithvoice #letnyvote